How It Works
Step 1: Book and Complete Your Meet & Greet
Join for free by booking your Meet & Greet. The Meet & Greet allows you and your dog(s) to get comfortable with our staff.
During this 15 to 20-minute Meet & Greet, we will get all the necessary information we need to let your dog out safely and ensure your home meets the LTDO requirements. You will be asked to choose your preferred method of entry into your home. Key-less entry, Garage code or Lock Box. Remember, LTDO does not hold onto keys and hiding a key is not an option.
After you complete your Meet & Greet, we will send you an email to create your LTDO account.
Step 2: Book Your Services
1. Visit letthedogout.ca and go to our Book A Service page.
2. Select your Service, Date and Time, then Book Now.
3. Loop back to the Book A Service page if you would like to add other appointments or services to your order.
4. To complete your order, click on your shopping cart in the top right corner of any page. Enter your Special instructions if needed and agree to our terms.
5. Payment is made by credit card. If you purchase a Bulk Package, you'll receive a personalized credit code from LTDO. In place of credit card payment, use your already purchased codes in the Discount Box
6. Make sure you receive our confirmation email.
Check out our FAQ for more details on booking and our bulk discounts.
Step 3: Stay Connected!
Find out where we are in the community, and send us pictures of you and your dog! We love to see them and will re-post your pictures on our social media feeds. Find us on Facebook and Instagram @letthedogout.ca.